Before, during, even after the election`s day, Jordan faced a crucial opportunity for the democratization process, even though elections are just an essential step not the full enjoyment of democracy.
The Middle East Political and Economic Institute observation group will arrive in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to start monitoring the parliamentary elections process.
- Airbus Says Mideast Unrest May Wipe Out 40% of Projected Orders - Bloomberg
- EARNINGS PREVIEW: Weather, Unrest To Weigh On US Oilfield-Services Cos - Wall Street Journal
- Unrest divides Mideast economies into winners, losers - Jerusalem Post
- Middle East In Transition Syrian Students Rally for Anti-Government Protesters - Voice of America
- Tumultuous Middle East, Timid White House - Council on Foreign Relations
- American Public Sees Democratization of Middle East as Positive for U.S. - PR Newswire (press release)
- The Middle East Channel: Can the UN clean up Libya? - Foreign Policy
- Oil Falls On Middle East Violence, IMF Downgrade Of US - Barron's (blog)
- Egypt Sentences Blogger to 3 Years - New York Times
- Global Ad Spend Hurt by Events in Japan and Middle East - ClickZ News